Here are a series of posts that cover my knowledge of the professional speaking business and how to become a keynote speaker. I created this post to provide easy access and organization to the others, and will add more as I publish them.
- How to become a Keynote Speaker (1,960 words)
- Platform Speakers versus Keynote Speakers (1,265 words)
- 3 Levels of Speaking Engagements (1,316 words)
- Becoming an Author (2,579 words)
- How to Write a Killer Keynote Speech
- My New Speaking Demo Video (includes embedded videos)
- Review my $97 “Keynote Mastery” program for aspiring speakers!
If you like this information, please subscribe below and I’ll notify you when I publish more stuff.
I have created this post as a resource for aspiring speakers. If you know someone who would benefit from this information, please pass it along to them. Here is my 7-minute “Learned Intuition” TEDx video:
Patrick is a motivational speaker who has spoken about modern global business trends (including big data, entrepreneurship and the social media revolution) at conventions and business events around the world, including the following destinations:
Learn more about the following keynote speaking topics:
- Motivational Keynote Speaker
- Inspirational Keynote Speaker
- Keynote Speaker about Leadership
- Keynote Speaker about Marketing
- Keynote Speaker about Online Branding
America’s Most Inspiring Small Business Speaker
Please use the buttons below to share this post with friends and business colleagues.
Powered by Facebook Comments