Entrepreneurs, small business owners, and self-employed service professionals often have a small or no staff, limited cash, and too little time in the day to execute a massive marketing campaign. Yet, there’s no reason any brilliant business idea should suffer from lack of resources. Truth is, many shortcuts exist for the do-it-yourself professional.
Marketing Shortcuts for the Self-Employed details a step-by-step marketing road map for growing your business, especially online. Today’s professionals understand that the Internet offers tremendous business opportunities, but they lack practical strategies to take action. Real profits seem unattainable. This user-friendly guide breaks down what seems like an overwhelming challenge into easily implemented, bite-size solutions.
Each chapter can be read in ten minutes or less and offers an immediately actionable to-do list at the end. Presented in a deliberate and strategic sequence, you’ll get advice on more than eighty cutting-edge strategies, including how to:
- Identify your value proposition, and hone your elevator pitch
- Develop killer content that drives SEO and converts website visitors into customers
- Understand Google Analytics data
- Build trust and establish credibility with videos, blogs, and podcasts
- Communicate with precision on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Attract clients with Yelp, Google Places, and Yahoo! Local
- Promote offline events on online channels
- Finally profit from today’s online opportunities!
Forget the idea that you need thousands of dollars to take on your competition. Today, you can access powerful tools that cost little to nothing. All you need is the will to succeed. Marketing Shortcuts for the Self-Employed will show you the way.
Please use the buttons below to share this with friends and business colleagues.